Ground Beef & Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
- 1 pound-Ground beef 93/7%
- 2 cups-Cooked Quinoa
- 1 can (16 oz)- Black Beans
- 1 cup- Chopped white onion
- 12 – Bell Peppers
- 1 cup- Shredded cheese
- taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup- Water
- can of tomato sauce – optional
- Rinse the peppers off with water, then cut the tops off. Using a spoon scrap the inside to remove all the seeds. Set aside.
- Cook and drain the ground beef. While the beef is cooking chop the onion.
- After you drain the meat add the onion, black beans (drained & rinsed), taco seasoning, and water. Let cook until the onions are tender.
- Then in a large bowl combine meat mixture, quinoa, and tomato sauce. Stir until nicely combined.
- Stuff mixture into peppers. Sprinkle Cheese on the top of each one, then replace the tops.
- Put on a baking dish and cover with tin foil. Bake for 30 minutes @ 350 degrees.
- Take foil off after 30 minutes and bake for another 5 minutes.
YUMMY TO MY TUMMY!!!